MADISON, Wis. — Modified loans continue to default at an astounding rate with more than half of all those modified in the first two quarters of 2008 failing within 12 months of the modification according to new figures from the Office of the Comptroller of Currency.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics