PHOENIX — Like the CEOs of the other big problem credit unions, Arizona FCU's Ron Westad has a dilemma: should he continue to reduce his size to improve his net worth ratio but also hurt his CU's chances to take full advantage of a rebound when it comes?
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics