NEW LONDON, Conn. — NCUA has tied last year's failure of New London Security FCU here to fraud by its investment manager-who the regulator believes siphoned as much as $12 million from the $12.7-million institution.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE