WASHINGTON A group of credit unions whose mortgages were fraudulently sold by defunct U.S. Mortgage Corp/CU National Mortgage to Fannie Mae are lobbying Congress for return of their stolen funds, part of a $140-million fraud by the former owner of U.S. Mortgage.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics