WASHINGTON — While CUNA was busy announcing it had reached an agreement with NAFCU on the parameters for alternative capital, NAFCU was just as busy suggesting the two trade groups had a ways to go before anyone should be making a cooperative victory lap.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics