WALLINGFORD, Conn. Steep losses last year, which have continued through 2009, have caused the independent auditor for Constitution Corporate FCU to question the ongoing viability of the $1.3-billion corporate credit union.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE