WASHINGTON — NCUA told Congress it expects growing losses on mortgages and member business loans to combine with billions of dollars of losses trickling down from troubled corporate credit unions to cause increasing credit union failures into 2010 and 2011.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics