COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — While most credit unions are not adjusting pricing in advance of the CARD Act, Keith Kauffeld, VP-operations with the $464-million Air Academy FCU, said that may not be the case for those that have sold their portfolios.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics