KEY WEST, Fla. — Troubled Keys FCU, taken under conservatorship by NCUA two weeks ago, has stepped up its battle with its former president, claiming the chief executive of the $200-million credit union "scrubbed" or erased thousands of computer files just before his November 2007 firing.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics