TUKWILA, Wash. — Aaron Bresko, VP of lending at the $8.6-billion BECU, and vice-chair of the CUNA Lending Council, is among those who believe credit unions will largely avoid increases in how they price their card products.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE