COLORADO SPRINGS, Colo. — With a bill before Congress to move up the effective date of the consumer protections embedded in the just-passed CARD Act to Dec. 1, a number of banks and card issuers have been raising card APRs as quickly as possible in advance of such a change.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics