BALTIMORE — Neighborhood Housing Services of Baltimore and seven local lenders kicked off a new program last week offering short-term loans to low-income residents of East Baltimore as an alternative to high-interest-rate "pay-day loans" and cash advances.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics