WASHINGTON — With other financial institutions pulling back on lending, many analysts have been stressing this is an opportunity for CUs to gain marketshare. But is it possible that in the rush to gain share credit unions have made loans that other lenders rejected for good reason?
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics