LANSING, Mich. — Michigan credit unions, doing business in one of the toughest economies in the U.S., showed a surprising 8.5% increase in new auto loans in the second quarter compared with the first three months of the year.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE