BROOKLYN, N.Y. — The nation's largest ethnic credit union remains locked in a tough legal battle, as a former board member at Polish and Slavic FCU has filed lawsuits against the institution alleging that her removal from the board violated the credit union's bylaws.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics