WASHINGTON — With the Oct. 1 effective deadline quickly approaching, credit unions across the country are bracing for major changes to Regulation Z that lay down new rules for high-priced mortgages, create new escrow requirements and restrict advertising for both closed and open-ended home loans.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics