ALEXANDRIA, Va. The NCUA Board last week voted to assess credit unions a $1.06 billion premium to pay for growing losses in the corporate credit union network and among natural person credit unions.
The charge, the equivalent of 15 basis points, includes $727.5 million that will be used to...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics