WASHINGTON — Legislation that would require an 'opt-in' on overdraft protection plans or bring fees charges for the program under the Truth in Lending Act discourage credit unions from offering the popular programs, also known as bounce protection, credit union executives and directors said yesterday.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics