CHATTANOOGA, Tenn. — A $34-million credit union here has turned around interest-rate risk (IRR) in one year by taking action suggested by risk models-models that some CUs may produce only to satisfy the NCUA.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE