LAS VEGAS — Brad Beal, president and CEO, Nevada FCU, and chairman of NAFCU's board, noted, "The changes are intended to mitigate the risk involved. Some of the corporates got pretty heavily involved in private label, mortgage-backed securities. The investment changes are designed to mitigate risk, ...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics