SACRAMENTO, Calif. — Terry Halleck, president and CEO of The Golden 1 CU, Sacramento, Calif., said the task force's proposals "sound like a good plan to me. They definitely need to create efficiencies within the system, so there should be fewer corporates. We had to write off $44 million just...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics