MADISON, Wis.- Capital levels at CUs across the country have recovered nearly to their fall 2008 highs, according to CUNA monthly survey. A surge in deposits in July helped to bolster the cooperative movement's capital position.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE