HARRISBURG, Penn. - Concerns over the possibility of CU taxation have subsided in Pennsylvania, following a proposal to help whip the state's budget into shape by reducing or eliminating tax exemptions for non-profit entities.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE