ALEXANDRIA, Va.-Data released by NCUA last week showed that loan growth for the second quarter was less than 0.1%, while shares continued to grow at a strong 1.5% rate, as consumers hoarded savings amid the economic downturn.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE