NEWARK, N.J.-Attorneys representing unsecured creditors of U.S. Mortgage Corp. are seeking information the government may have on some $125 million of CU funds stolen by the owner of the company, but have little hope any of the money is available.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics