BARCELONA, Spain — More than 6,600 mortgage foreclosures occur each day in the U.S. as a result of the current financial crisis, and among the hardest hit have been community development credit unions (CDCUs) and the members they serve, according to Cliff Rosenthal.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics