MADISON, Wis. — Credit unions across the country are scrambling to comply with the open-ended lending segment of the CARD Act that goes into effect on Aug. 20. Several sources and CU CEOs indicated they are not prepared to be in full compliance, and both CU trade groups were lobbying...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics