WASHINGTON-In the latest salvo of a two-decade battle with credit unions, the Internal Revenue Service has issued a ruling declaring that revenues from shared branching, among other things, are taxable under the Unrelated Business Income Tax (UBIT).
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics