NATIONAL HARBOR, Md. — Credit union executives are doubtful the $6-billion tab they will be paying for the corporate bailout over the next seven years will be enough to resolve the corporate meltdown and most are expecting additional charges.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics