PHOENIX — A member of Desert Schools FCU was horrified when she realized she deposited $5,800 into the wrong account because she incorrectly typed one digit of her online account number when making the transfer-she typed a six instead of an eight.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics