CHARLOTTE, N.C. — Credit unions could have the opportunity to snatch up Bank of America branches, now that the banking giant could be cutting up to 10% of its branching network over the next few years.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE