SAN DIEGO — California Coast CU, which doubled in size with last year's merger of First Future CU, is adding another $130 million with the acquisition of Financial 21 Community CU, pushing it close to $2 billion in assets.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE