BALTIMORE, Md. — Like other federally insured CUs, MECU here posted a loss as a result of the corporate stabilization charges. But unlike some others, it still plans to pay its members bonus dividend.
"While some area financial institutions have struggled during the past year, MECU has remained well capitalized...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics