MADISON, Wis. — Though fast-food restaurants and gas stations are usually located on prime pieces of real estate and the site plan sets up nicely for a financial branch, the buildings themselves can pose major problems for CUs that are planning to remodel the structure rather than level it.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics