WASHINGTON — A bill introduced in Congress last week would expand the powers of credit union to make member business loans by raising the cap on MBLs to 25% of assets, and excluding any loans less than $250,000; all faith-based loans and certain loans made in underserved areas from the...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics