WASHINGTON — NCUA Chairman nominee Deborah Matz promised stronger oversight of the corporate credit union system during confirmation hearings before the Senate Banking Committee last week and denied a role in the agency's easing of corporate restrictions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics