OKLAHOMA CITY, Okla. — Microsoft Vista is a "disaster" and a "nightmare," according to some credit unions, who say they are either holding their breath for Windows 7, sticking with Windows XP — or exploring the world of operating systems beyond Microsoft.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics