MEMPHIS, Tenn.-A well-known top executive at Memphis Area Teachers CU, one of five senior officials terminated last month, claims her job was eliminated in retaliation for blowing the whistle to regulators on fraud, waste and violations of regulations at the $550-million credit union.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics