APPLETON, Wis.-The personal savings rate has jumped significantly as the recession deepens and unemployment soars, but with consumer spending making up nearly 70% of the nation's GDP, the spending pullback is causing a negative feedback loop.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics