ALEXANDRIA, Va. — Newly released minutes of NCUA closed Board meetings earlier this year show the credit union regulator vastly under-estimating losses at U.S. Central FCU, even as it had a full-time examiner housed at the one-time $50 billion central bank for credit unions.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics