SANTA ROSA, Calif.-A number of California credit unions last week began to accept the "registered warrants" being issued by the state, even as major banks said they were not accepting or would put limitations on how long they would accept what are essentially IOUs.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics