LANSING, Mich. — A Financial Industry Regulatory Authority panel awarded CASE CU more than $1 million in a legal battle about alleged misrepresentation and omission of investments in CMOs and interest-only strips it purchased from Prudential.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics