WEST PALM BEACH, Fla. — A group of IBM employees sued IBM Southeast Employees FCU claiming it should have known that bonds they were sold, purportedly to finance churches and other faith-based products, were really financing low-income housing and other speculative real estate projects.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics