WASHINGTON-A NAFCU director told Congress last week credit unions and banks should be exempt from the proposed Consumer Financial Protection Agency because NCUA and other regulators already regulate the products and services they offer.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE