WASHINGTON — Credit bureau TransUnion reports that the average credit score fell six points from the third quarter of 2008 to the first quarter of 2009, and one expert suggests that trend won't reverse any time soon.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE