WASHINGTON — President Obama proposed a plan last week to create a consumer advocacy agency that would field and investigate consumer complaints brought against banks and credit unions, something currently overseen by NCUA, the Federal Reserve, FDIC and the other existing regulators.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics