ONTARIO, Calif. — Despite two of the Big 3 automakers having filed for bankruptcy, Credit Union Direct Lending predicts that CU auto loan volume will remain level for the rest of the year and increase significantly in 2010.
To continue, please sign in or subscribe
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
No credit card needed
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics
Have an account?
SIGN IN HERE