WASHINGTON — Changes to accounting regulations surrounding mergers, particularly the move from the pooling method to the acquisition method, can make the process daunting but it should not be the reason credit unions abandon a planned merger.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics