WASHINGTON — Credit union leaders agreed there should be a consolidation of corporate credit unions but consensus was elusive on most other aspects of a reform of the corporate system during a symposium held last week by NCUA celebrating the 75th anniversary of the Federal CU Act.
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics