NEWARK, N.J. — Michael McGrath, the founder and owner of U.S. Mortgage and its CU National Corp., was expected to plead guilty in federal court here late last week to bank fraud and conspiracy charges in what is growing into one of the biggest financial scandals ever to hit credit...
- Online access to premium credit union content
- Daily and weekly e-newsletters with top headlines
- Learn why thousands of credit union professionals rely on Credit Union Journal
- Access to our Credit Union Journal mobile app
- Special reports providing the latest industry information
- High-level perspective and insights on credit union strategies and tactics